Wolfie the Wonder Horse!

Wolfie the Wonder Horse!
Wolfie, 24/02/08

Monday 17 May 2010

Fitbaw!

I played Football with Buttons yesterday. The ball was too small and light and kept blowing away under the fence, it was just a child's football. Zoe came up and she kicked the ball and Buttons went haring after it, he was getting really into it. I need to get him a bigger ball. There is a ball designed for horses called an equi spirit ball. It must be reinforced as in one of the videos I watched, there was an 18.1hh horse practically lying on top of it. I imagine they would be very expensive to buy. Was thinking if a human exercise / gym ball would do instead, but it might just burst. There are some great videos of horses playing with the balls. I think Wolfie and Buttons would both love it. Check out this little guy in the link below, he's having a 'ball'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQXiYC7S8wU

No comments: