Wolfie the Wonder Horse!

Wolfie the Wonder Horse!
Wolfie, 24/02/08

Friday 4 February 2011

The answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind

When I wished that it would rain, I didn't quite mean for this amount of rain and gale force winds - sorry everyone, I don't normally get what I wish for, but this time I got my wish, and some.  When I went out to catch Buttons in this afternoon, I physically couldn't walk up the hill for the wind.  Buttons wasn't giving a hoot about the wind or driving rain and was using it to his advantage to have some more grazing time.

Buttons kidding on he can't see me under all that hair or hear me shouting him over the noise of the wind.

5 more minutes, pleeeeeeeeeeease

Elvis isn't dead!
  





The weather is wild.  Anything that isn't bolted down at the stables is getting blown around.  Wolfie doesn't like the wind.  He was a bit wound up last night.  Today he was very tired, so I presume he's spent most if not all of the night wide awake due to the howling wind and noises of various things getting blown around.





It's too windy for the horses in Wolfie's block to stick their heads over their doors.  They try it and then promptly retreat back inside.

I've bought a bitless bridle.

No comments: