Wolfie the Wonder Horse!

Wolfie the Wonder Horse!
Wolfie, 24/02/08

Thursday 31 January 2008

Sheep-Horse!

About six sheep have moved into Wolfie's field, from a neighbouring field, and Wolfie thinks it's great. He spends his time herding them around the field, but unfortunately the sheep don't feel quite the same way about their new friend! When they eventually get fed up of him, and disappear through the fence back into their own field, he looks so disappointed. I don't think he can understand why they don't want to play with him. I haven't been doing much as the weather has been awful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cat & Wolfie. I would very much like to see more pictures, as I am very small so get very tired when I read lots. I try very hard to mentally picture Wolfie and the sheep but then the biscuit thoughts take over and it all becomes confusing. Another reason for more pictures is that maybe I could be in the blog as I have lots of great photos of me. I could also come along and pose with Wolfie as he is my "brother". We look quite alike, me also being grey and white and very handsome. I too look forward to the Spring time as that is when the biscuit crop harvests which means they are at their freshest. I hope Wolfie is coping with the snow and the wet and the wild winds in this seriously brass monkeys spell we are having.

I'm just off now for a wee nap before dinner, love and hugs to you both from Chris x